Ads Top

Review - Breakfast at Hida Hotel Plaza


I present to you: breakfast buffet at Hida Hotel Plaza!

On the first day, I had salad, grilled salmon, scrambled eggs, potato salad, curry with fried rice, fish with grated daikon, vegetables stir fry with bean curd, cod roe. To be frank, the food was quite salty.





Nonetheless, I would highly recommend the drinks. Full fat milk and apple juice from Takayama. Nothing beats apple juice and milk after an early onsen at 6 am!

You would probably notice these are the two items that are constantly consumed by hotel guests during the breakfast buffet.



Fine. I had a third dish. No biggie. It is buckwheat noodles with grated yam and spring onion. Nothing particularly special about this soba. You can probably skip it during breakfast (unless you want to eat an all Japanese breakfast with natto)



Then I proceed to eat Western style food (as part of my balanced meal plan).

I saw a bunch of people reheating croissants in the toaster. So I decided to have one, along with whipped butter, blueberry jam and coffee.

The croissant is goddamn delicious!! I ate three of them the next day :P



Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.